Thursday 11 February 2010

Good times, bad times.


Fantastic news today (for me it was anyway)

I went to CT lab in Brighton for a planning scan plus 3 free tattoos (I asked for a lions head and 2 seagulls, they rolled their eyes)

With the CT scan over (see left), the Nurse asked me to get dressed and then gave me a sheet with the words 'Here's your schedule'.

I've got my dates for treatment.

I start on 23rd Feb and finish on 7th April, 5 days a week at differing times.

I almost skipped out of the Lab!

I sat outside and smoked a cigarette (yes I know....) in the sun, grinning like an idiot.

Then like an idiot I decided to change the fanbelt on Karen's car, it took 4 hours instead of the healthy Ians 1-1.5 hours. And Clive hurt like hell afterwards.

I've got to remember that I'm very ill, it's difficult sometimes to pull back from the things I used to do. I sat in the kitchen feeling very sorry for myself, I cried.

2 comments:

  1. Chin up Ian :-) good to see you have dates for the therapy. hope the 6 weeks fly past and things look better. wishes to you and Karen and your Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. tatoo ideas - very brighton = seagulls....xx

    ReplyDelete