Thursday, 25 March 2010

I hate it but....

After a lot of soul-searching and looking at my bank account and with clearence from my GP I am going back to work tomorrow morning (up at 0445hrs).

I really don't want to but I would be going on to half pay on 2nd June.

I don't have any appointments until the end of April and a lot of my pain has gone.

I should be getting a scan at the end of April/early May and then the obligatory 7-10 days wait for the result would take me very close to the above cut-off date before I start (possibly) any Chemotherapy.

One thing I forgot to mention in my last post is that the consultant said I would not be considered for any trial until a scan shows my tumour starts regrowing - the Radiotherapy has excluded me from consideration.

Chicken and egg situation I think.
blog comments powered by Disqus